(Hero)-feat. Mikreaydelrey (Hero)-feat. Mikreaydelrey

it is way to harsh on the ears, you gotta watch that treble!

Number7even responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I tamed the 3K a bit and reuploaded. Hope this sounds better :P

components components

this is acid house 80's style, not dance :)

iambeast117 responds:

um sorry i have never heard of acid house but i am young born in the 21st centuary

7 -jACKELs- Stripped 7 -jACKELs- Stripped

nice. the part at 1.35 reminds me of kevin mccalister (home alone) when he walks into the church and the children choir are singing oh holy night.

Enemy Enemy

nice, sounds like some japanese arcade game.
now i'll try to give you some constructive critisism :) around 1.09 the volume on the bell/steeldrum went up, the same happens at 2.25, dont know if that was intended?
The transition where the kick goes into chaos mode didn't sound so good (1.50-2.06). it's the same at 3.15-3.25.

watch the levels!

overall, nice track

EricFletza responds:

The reason that the volume went up at 1:09 is because I added another octave :) the chaos mode on the other hand wasn't intended (the build-up got fucked-up basically) and I will fix it tomorrow :)

He Comes He Comes

wish it was longer!! The harp is very soothing and for some reason this makes me think of greensleeves :P

you would've got 5 stars if it was longer ^^,

WingoWinston responds:

I'll be releasing a longer one soon. For now my focus is on the NGADM (If I make it in the top 64). It might follow the same progression, key, or range as Greensleeves. That's a good reaction though because then you definitely felt a medieval vibe from the song; exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the review!

Dj X6 - Argy Dj X6 - Argy

you need to update your vst library, get RealStrat and amplitube instead of using FLslayer, addictive drums for the percussions and miroslav philharmonik for the orchestral stuff

Let It Go (Bootleg) Let It Go (Bootleg)

interesting piece, you need to fit the acapella to the beat though.

keep up

Melody Box 5 (Demo) Melody Box 5 (Demo)

this can turn out real nice!

[CS] Dream Chamber [CS] Dream Chamber

yep, that fucked up my day!

Saint Seiya - Soldier of Dream Saint Seiya - Soldier of Dream

it's good but you need some compression on the drums

Mau3000 responds: